GREEK FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
Prepare chicken by simply sprinkle YAYA-B Greek Seasoning on it.
You can cook the chicken two different ways:
Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 450 degrees or until it reaches an internal temperature of 155 degrees (165 degrees is what your meat should be at to eat, but the chicken continues to cook at is sits out). Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes, as this will help to keep all the delicious juices in it and allow it to finish cooking.
1. Slice chicken into 1/4-inch-thick strips and sprinkle with YAYA-B Greek Seasoning
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat with 2 tablespoons of the butter. When the butter melts, raise the heat to medium-high and add chicken in 1 layer. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes per side. After you have cooked your chicken, you can always re-use the skillet for the Alfredo sauce.
- ½ cup butter
- 1-pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 clove garlic minced (I personally like to use two cloves of garlic, but I heart garlic)
- 1 tsp. YAYA-B Greek Seasoning
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a saucepan add butter and heavy whipping cream. Heat over medium heat and whisk until butter is melted and mixture is bubbly.
2. Add minced garlic, and YAYA-B Greek Seasoning. Whisk.
3. Add grated Parmesan cheese and continue to whisk.
4. Lower heat in order to bring your sauce to a simmer. Continue to cook until it starts to thicken.
5. Combine sauce with your favorite pasta, or use a dipping sauce or as a sandwich spread.
Explore even more delicious Greek style recipes here.