- 2 cups Greek yogurt (Alternative: 1 cup Greek yogurt + 1 cup sour cream)
- 1 cup English cucumber
- 1 tsp Ya Ya B Greek Seasoning
- ½ tsp granulated garlic powder or 1 clove finely diced garlic
- Place Greek yogurt in medium sized bowl. (Alternative: blend Greek yogurt and sour cream together)
- In a food processor, nearly puree 1 cup English cucumber with peel. Don't over puree. Without a food processor, you may finely dice 1 cup English cucumber. Add to yogurt.
- Combine seasonings into yogurt mixture.
- Whisk until well mixed. For best results refrigerate for at least 2 hour prior to serving.