- 1 ½ tablespoon YAYA-B Greek Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced( you can also use 1/4 cup lemon juice)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast (we actually prefer whole chicken, but it takes longer to cook)
- In a dish, mix the olive oil, YAYA-B Greek Seasoning, oregano, and lemon juice. mix the chicken with the marinade you have created, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and discard the marinade. Cook chicken around 10 minutes per side, until juices run clear. Smaller pieces will not take as long. You want your chicken’s internal temperature to be cooked to at least 165 degrees.