GREEK GARLIC POTATOES
- 3 pounds small red or white potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons YAYA-B Seasoning (click to order seasoning)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (6 cloves)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place in a bowl with the olive oil, YAYA-B, and garlic; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp. Flip twice with a spatula during cooking in order to ensure even browning.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, toss and season with YAYA-B, and serve hot.
To enjoy these garlic potatoes with our family favorite juicy greek chicken.